Friday, June 3, 2016

Today is a new day!



I started this blog a long time ago, I did one post and then didn't do any more.  Today is the day that I start over again.....and try to keep on track!

I am a Stampin Up demonstator and have a bunch of wonderful people that are all in a facebook community.  They are wonderfully creative and I learn a lot from them.  The card posted today is one that I made for a challenge.  Once a week I do this challenge.  This week is a color challenge and next week will be a sketch challenge.  It gets me to try to think outside the box and not do what I would normally do.  

Here is the color's for the challenge this week:


For the Sahara Sand I did a tone on tone which works for my background.  The strip in the middle is on Very Vanilla where I stamped in the Mint Macaron.  The Night of Navy is behind the strip and the Happy Birthday.  The stamp set that I used is Grateful Bunch.  It is a favorite of mine since it has a punch for the three smaller flowers that are on the strip.  



This is all the I have for today.  I hope that you enjoy the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment